Fixed Price £75,000
The property is located on the edge of Goole town centre in a generally light industrial area. The property fronts onto Chapel Street close to the local leisure centre and car park.
- Key Facts
- Property Description
The property is a detached two storey building, with a cellar, building is of brick construction set beneath a pitched tile covered roof. Ground Floor Central bar servery to members’ bar and small lounge.
- Customer toilets, changing room and office.
- First Floor Function room with bar servery and domestic kitchen.
- Committee room with storage and customer toilets
- Basement Beer cellar with associated stores
- The premises are recorded on the 2010 Valuation List as having a rateable value of £9,600
- The property traded with the benefit of a club premises certificate
Viewing is highly recommended
Price: £75,000 + VAT